Western Union Payment Alert!!!

From: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 12:47:20 EST

How are you doing today?

I write to inform you that we have
already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have
been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of
USD1.800,000.00 via western union by the United Nation Government. I
called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers
were many but i cannot reach you for over one week now and even this
morning. So,I decided to email you the MTCN and Sender's Name so that
can pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 by
tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per
day.Please pick up this information, you are run fast to any western
union in your country to pick up the USD5000.00 and send us e-mail back
so we can send you another payment tomorrow.

Manager: Mr Andrew Goudie
website: www.westernunion.com
Telephone: +2347057416943
Email: processingunit15@xxxxxxxxxxxx

E-mail me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00,

MTCN : 622 159 4597
Sender's Name: MC Yak
Question: Honest
Answer:Trust
Amount: $5000.00USD

I am waiting for your E-mail once you pick up USD5000.00,

For more information call +2347057416943

Thanks
RYAN MORGAN