Runtime PM: Improve support for PCI devices

From: Matthew Garrett
Date: Mon Oct 04 2010 - 14:23:45 EST

Right now we only support runtime PCI PM on devices that provide GPE methods.
That's not strictly necessary - we can find GPE associations from the _PRW
data and then install our own handlers. This patchset provides support for
allowing ACPI handlers to be installed for PCI devices and enables runtime
PM on a wider range of machines (Thinkpads, for instance). It also adds
support for polling legacy PCI devices to see if their PME flag has gone
high, since some vendors appear to have decided that copper is a sufficiently
precious resource that attaching that to anything would be an unnecessary
extravagence.