Direct Deposit /ATM Ready

From: john . brace
Date: Fri Sep 17 2010 - 02:30:35 EST

Attn:
Your contract payment that has been hold for long time has been approved to be release via swift card (ATM CARD) your daily withdrawal is $4,000 This will now enable you either download your payment at any ATM Machine or at your bank. And the total contract amount we are sharing together is 12.5 Million Dollars, you are getting 40% while we get 60% If you have any question or confused about this write me immediately so that I will direct you properly for details, confirm your private phone
number , Full Legal Name , Home address . The Visa Card Application Form will be
faxed or email to you as soon as we hear from you . Kindly reply here with your details if not here i won't be able to get your message Email here for quick response : smailen2@xxxxxxx

Email : smailen2@xxxxxxx
Dr Steven Mailen
Director, Foreign Operations