Re: stable? quality assurance?

From: Martin Steigerwald
Date: Sun Sep 05 2010 - 05:48:26 EST

Am Sonntag 05 September 2010 schrieb Avi Kivity:
> On 09/04/2010 07:38 PM, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Am Sonntag 11 Juli 2010 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> >> Hi Martin,
> >
> > Hi Willy, hi everyone else reading this,
>
> Interesting, how do you expect Willy to read this if you don't copy
> him?
>
> Don't trim cc lists if you want people to read you email, especially on
> a high volume list like lkml.

It was a mistake. I send another copy with the him on cc and he actually
also replied already. There are mailing lists like all the debian ones
where cc's are usually not wanted - even on the higher volume lists - and
mailing lists where they are wanted like most linux kernel related ones.
Sometimes when I switch from debian lists to linux kernel related ones I
forget the cc. Would be nice to have a default setting per folder in KMail
for this. ;)