building 2.6.36-rc3, bails out at building modules stage 2

From: gene heskett
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 12:07:04 EST

Greetings all;

Using my usual build script, I got a bailout at the end:

Building modules, stage 2.
MODPOST 869 modules
ERROR: "st_get_plat_device" [drivers/staging/ti-st/st_drv.ko] undefined!
make[1]: *** [__modpost] Error 1
make: *** [modules] Error 2

And I don't recognize that driver, but I don't believe I need it, so I'll
try to stop the building of it.

Comments?

Thanks.

--