SO_REUSEPORT

From: Tim Prepscius
Date: Tue Jun 22 2010 - 20:26:40 EST

Greetings gods of the linux kernel,

Is SO_REUSEPORT available 2.6.ish - (or any version)?
I've been searching for a conclusive answer to this question and can't
find it.

(yes I know of SO_REUSEADDR, and I know the difference between this
and *PORT, and yes I know that I *definitely* need SO_REUSEPORT, no,
I'm unconcerned this may/may not be part of a "standard," yes I know
it is implemented differently on different systems, yes I know there
may be security problems, but no, I don't care about this.)

If it's not, are there any patches available which might enable it?

Could you point me in the right direction to find these patches?
Google/Bing seem to be failing me, and/or I'm picking the wrong/
unlucky search terms.

Thanks a lot!

-tim