Re: iwlagn completely unusable with some AP since 2.6.31

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Thu Jun 17 2010 - 13:48:17 EST

Hi Reinette,

On Mo, 14 Jun 2010, reinette chatre wrote:
> ... as I mention above you already submitted a bug report for this issue
> and we directed you to a patch that addresses this. You have not replied

sorry, I must have missed that entry in the bug report. Please see my
comment on the bug report, it seeems that 2.6.35-rc3 plus that one patch
actually helped to get a more stable connection.

Best wishes

Norbert
Norbert Preining preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan TeX Live & Debian Developer
DSA: 0x09C5B094 fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094