Linux 2.6.27.47

From: Greg KH
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 18:27:20 EST

I'm announcing the release of the 2.6.27.47 kernel. All users of the
2.6.27 kernel series are very strongly encouraged to upgrade.

The updated 2.6.27.y git tree can be found at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.27.y.git
and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.27.y.git;a=summary

thanks,

greg k-h

------------

Makefile | 2
arch/x86/kernel/process.c | 6
drivers/acpi/processor_idle.c | 13 +
drivers/ata/libata-eh.c | 6
drivers/char/tty_io.c | 2
drivers/hwmon/w83781d.c | 26 +--
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c | 6
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-tiny-usb.c | 12 -
drivers/i2c/i2c-core.c | 24 ++-
drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas.c | 18 ++
drivers/usb/core/inode.c | 4
fs/ext4/balloc.c | 88 ++++++++++---
fs/ext4/ext4.h | 13 +
fs/ext4/ext4_sb.h | 1
fs/ext4/inode.c | 229 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
fs/ext4/mballoc.c | 39 +++--
fs/ext4/super.c | 8 +
fs/nfs/client.c | 2
fs/nfs/dir.c | 2
fs/nfsd/nfs4xdr.c | 8 -
include/linux/percpu_counter.h | 12 -
include/linux/security.h | 10 +
include/linux/writeback.h | 1
kernel/time/clockevents.c | 16 +-
kernel/time/tick-broadcast.c | 7 -
kernel/trace/trace.c | 2
lib/percpu_counter.c | 8 -
mm/mmap.c | 3
mm/nommu.c | 3
mm/page-writeback.c | 2
mm/shmem.c | 8 -
net/sunrpc/svc_xprt.c | 25 ++-
security/security.c | 9 +
sound/pci/mixart/mixart.c | 24 ++-

Al Viro (1):
nfs d_revalidate() is too trigger-happy with d_drop()

Alan Cox (1):
nfsd: fix vm overcommit crash

Aneesh Kumar K.V (7):
ext4: invalidate pages if delalloc block allocation fails.
ext4: Make sure all the block allocation paths reserve blocks
ext4: Add percpu dirty block accounting.
ext4: Retry block reservation
ext4: Retry block allocation if we have free blocks left
ext4: Use tag dirty lookup during mpage_da_submit_io
vfs: Remove the range_cont writeback mode.

Chuck Lever (1):
NFS: rsize and wsize settings ignored on v4 mounts

Dan Carpenter (2):
ALSA: mixart: range checking proc file
USB: fix testing the wrong variable in fs_create_by_name()

Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
Linux 2.6.27.47

Jean Delvare (4):
i2c: Fix probing of FSC hardware monitoring chips
hwmon: (w83781d) Request I/O ports individually for probing
i2c-i801: Don't use the block buffer for I2C block writes
i2c-tiny-usb: Fix on big-endian systems

Jeff Garzik (1):
libata: ensure NCQ error result taskfile is fully initialized before returning it via qc->result_tf.

Junjiro R. Okajima (1):
nfsd: fix vm overcommit crash fix #2

Mingming Cao (1):
percpu counter: clean up percpu_counter_sum_and_set()

Neil Brown (1):
nfsd4: bug in read_buf

Oleg Nesterov (1):
tty: release_one_tty() forgets to put pids

Suresh Siddha (1):
clockevent: Prevent dead lock on clockevents_lock

Tejun Heo (1):
libata: retry FS IOs even if it has failed with AC_ERR_INVALID

Tom Tucker (1):
svc: Clean up deferred requests on transport destruction

Tomas Henzl (1):
megaraid_sas: fix for 32bit apps

Wang Sheng-Hui (1):
trace: Fix inappropriate substraction on tracing_pages_allocated in trace_free_page()