Re: [REVERT] be6b38bcb175613f239e0b302607db346472c6b6. v2.6.34-rc3-406oops with 4965AGN wireless

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Apr 08 2010 - 13:23:28 EST

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010, Jeff Chua wrote:

> I'm having problem with the latest git pull 2 days ago with the 4965AGN
> wireless.
>
> Starting the wireless with WPA2 resulted in system hard freeze. Reverting the
> commit below solves the problem.

I don't mind reverting patches, but I hate doing it blind and without
_any_ chance for the guilty party to try to fix it first.

Can you post the oops that your subject implies happened? Maybe the driver
authors can find the proper fix without a revert?

I'll revert if if I hear no updates in a couple of days - please remind
me.

Linus