Re: [RFC] Unify KVM kernel-space and user-space code into a singleproject

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Mon Mar 22 2010 - 10:32:33 EST

* Avi Kivity <avi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 03/22/2010 02:44 PM, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> >This is why i consider that line of argument rather dishonest ...
>
> I am not going to reply to any more email from you on this thread.

Because i pointed out that i consider a line of argument intellectually
dishonest?

I did not say _you_ as a person are dishonest - doing that would be an ad
honimen attack against your person. (In fact i dont think you are, to the
contrary)

An argument can certainly be labeled dishonest in a fair discussion and it is
not a personal attack against you to express my opinion about that.

Thanks,

Ingo