Staging: comedi fix coding style errors

From: Stewart Robertson
Date: Sun Feb 21 2010 - 07:57:15 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.I did lots of style corrections and created the patch (0001) but when I checked it the report said there were errors so I made the changes and created a new patch (0002) but it didn't have all my original changes in it. This is why have attached two similar patches.

I know it is best if the patches are inside the body of the email instead of attached but I do not have an email client set up that can send the patches with the correct formatting. I'll work on it ready for next time.

Cheers,

Stewart