Re: UML error - apps killed 50% of the time

From: Adam Nielsen
Date: Sat Feb 20 2010 - 22:10:52 EST

That patch won't apply - if I am reading it correctly it looks like it was
already part of the original patch
(http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/79358/)

No, they are different. Sorry that the above page mangles the patch,
please try this one:

http://lkml.org/lkml/diff/2010/2/15/61/1

Oh my mistake, I thought it was to be applied on top of the original patch. I reverted the original patch and applied this one, and it seems to have fixed the problem!

I can now fully boot into the UML and run programs again - thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Adam.