Web Upgrade

From: Webmail Team
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 07:35:26 EST

Dear Valued Subscriber,

We are notifying you for the second time as we could not get any confirmatory email from you. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e homepage view. We shall be deleting old email accounts which are no longer active to create more space for new accounts users.we have also investigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance our current account security against spam mails.In order to continue using our services you are require to update and re-confirmed your email account details as requested below.

To confirm and keep your account active during and after this maintenance process, please reply to this message with the below account information.

E-mail Login ID..............
Confirm Password:............
Year Of Opening Account :..............
When you started receiving spam mail.....

Your account shall remain active after successfully confirmation of your account details. Failure to do this might result to a permanent deactivation of your user account from our database to enable us create more spaces for new users and to also reduce spam influx.

Kind Regards,

Webmail Administration Center.