Re: Improving OOM killer

From: David Rientjes
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 21:12:52 EST

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki wrote:

> I stopped that as I mentioned. I'm heavily disappointed with myself and
> would like not to touch oom-killer things for a while.
>
> I'd like to conentrate on memcg for a while, which I've starved for these 3 months.
>
> Then, you don't need to CC me.

I'm disappointed to hear that, it would be helpful to get some consensus
on the points that we can all agree on from different perspectives. I'll
try to find some time to develop a solution that people will see as a move
in the positive direction.

On a seperate topic, do you have time to repost your sysctl cleanup for
Andrew from http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=126457416729672 with the
#ifndef CONFIG_MMU fix I mentioned?