Re: [lm-sensors] Status of Andigilog asc7621 driver submitted by George Joseph on 2008-05-29

From: Constantine A. Murenin
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 00:53:37 EST

On 24/01/2010, Jaswinder Singh Rajput <jaswinderlinux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Many new Intel Motherboards are coming with this chip, if we complete
> this driver then it will be great.

Really? My understanding was that the company, Andigilog, no longer
seem to exist since at least a couple of months ago (I don't recall
the exact dates their web-site was taken down without any notice, but
currently the domain has no information regarding semiconductors
whatsoever [0]). It would therefore seem somewhat strange if Intel
was still using these chips in their recent designs — do you have some
concrete examples? Anyone has any more details regarding Andigilog
and their products?

C.

[0] http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.andigilog.com%2F