[Fwd: Re: System stop with kernel 2.6.32.2 and kernel-linus 2.6.33.0-rc2//rc3]

From: Megastorage
Date: Sun Jan 10 2010 - 11:50:48 EST

--- Begin Message --- Normaly yes, the raid module is loaded.

On this screen: https://bzattachment.mandriva.com/attachment.cgi?id=16312 you can read:
Raid set: "*******" was activated

And after I have:
http://img515.imageshack.us/i/dscf2871.jpg/

Stef.

Michael Breuer a écrit :
Silly question, do you have the raid module loaded? I hit the same thing a while back as mkinitrd didn't properly include the raid456 driver into initrd. I'd go back to the working system, do an lsmod see what's running, then check the initrd for the failed system and make sure you've got all the pieces.