Re: [ibm-acpi-devel] 2.6.33-rc2: regression: gkrellm no longer showsall the temperatures on thinkpad x60

From: Didier Spaier
Date: Sun Dec 27 2009 - 17:24:30 EST

Pavel Machek wrote:
...I'll have to find out where gkrell got that info. It worked in
2.6.32.

Pavel
Only to make sure... What is the output of cat /proc/acpi/ibm/thermal?

I ask that question because I noticed battery temperature 0° displayed by conky after updating to 2.6.32.2.
Looking at my .conkyrc I saw I tried to display ${smapi_bat_temp 0} but I had forgotten to re-install the tp_smapi module.

May be gkrellm uses tp_smapi too??

PS what is worst, without tp_smapi hdaps do not work well either so I lost hard-disk parking on my Thinkpad T61 too... Hopefully meanwhile the laptop stayed nicely on my desk ;)