Array Subscript Warning - eicon/message.c - 2.6.33-rc2

From: Chris Holvenstot
Date: Sat Dec 26 2009 - 06:29:14 EST

I am not sure if this warrants reporting or if anyone is interested, but
while building 2.6.33-rc2 I saw the following warnings scroll across my
screen. Not being an ISDN user I can not provide any information as to
the functionality of the effected module but array bounding errors tend
to make my backside pucker.

The build was performed on a "tweaked" debian / squeeze system with GCC
4.3.4

Thank you

drivers/isdn/hardware/eicon/message.c:8426: warning: array subscript is
above array bounds
drivers/isdn/hardware/eicon/message.c:8427: warning: array subscript is
above array bounds
drivers/isdn/hardware/eicon/message.c:8434: warning: array subscript is
above array bounds
drivers/isdn/hardware/eicon/message.c:8435: warning: array subscript is
above array bounds
drivers/isdn/hardware/eicon/message.c:8436: warning: array subscript is
above array bounds
drivers/isdn/hardware/eicon/message.c:8447: warning: array subscript is
above array bounds