AMD64 EDAC fixlets for .33

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Tue Dec 22 2009 - 06:41:55 EST

Hi,

here are a bunch of fixes to several edac buglets and annoyances I've
been meaning to fix but never got around to it, alongside two fixes of
reported problems. They are pretty small and straightforward and I'll
push them to Linus later if there are no objections. Series tested on
your garden variety of K8 and F10h Opterons found around the office.

Borislav Petkov (6):
amd64_edac: fix K8 chip select reporting
amd64_edac: fix driver instance freeing
amd64_edac: make driver loading more robust
amd64_edac: fix forcing module load/unload
amd64_edac: restrict PCI config space access
edac, pci: remove pesky debug printk

drivers/edac/edac_pci_sysfs.c | 2 -

Regards/Gruss,
Boris.