Hello Dear,

From: Amy_Saabiq_Need_friend
Date: Wed Dec 16 2009 - 01:13:12 EST

Hello Dear,

Its really a pleaseure to come along your profile in this site , My name is Amy Muzzammil Saabiq 24years old good looking young girl and in search of a friend.This is why i have decided to contact you on this site so that we can establish a good relationship and also get to know each other.Your age,race and religion is never a problem to me,all that matters is true love.Kindly contact me on my e mail amy3saabiq@xxxxxxxxx
so that i can tell you more about my self. Hope to hear from you soonest Lovely,
Amy Muzzammil Saabiq