Re: [How to upload our driver to "kernel.org"] Would you give meyour advice?

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Dec 14 2009 - 10:00:19 EST

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 12:26:49PM +0100, Alejandro Riveira Fern??ndez wrote:
> El Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:56:23 +0900
> Masa <masa.korg@xxxxxxxxx> escribi??:
>
> Adding I hpe some usefull CC's
> See also: http://www.linuxdriverproject.org/
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Our company is planning to upload our device drivers to "kernel.org".
> > And I am investigating "How to upload".

Please read the very detailed documentation on how the Linux development
process works that is contained within the kernel in the:
Documentation/development-process/
directory.

If after reading that, you have specific questions, and you need help
with getting your code accepted, me, and the other developers on the
devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list will be glad to help you out.

Hope this helps,

greg k-h