HELLO

From: vanlaban1
Date: Sat Nov 21 2009 - 12:31:11 EST

Hello
My name is miss van-Laban i saw your profile today in my Pravda search at www.googleweb.com when i am searching honesty one i became interested in your profile i will also like to know you the more,please send a mail so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email in box (Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters allot in life)
Thanks,
Miss Van Laban.