Re: [GIT]: Networking

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 17:59:45 EST

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009, David Miller wrote:

> The following changes since commit 7c9abfb884b8737f0afdc8a88bcea77526f0da87:
> Linus Torvalds (1):
> Merge branch 'kvm-updates/2.6.32' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/kvm
>
> are available in the git repository at:

Nope, they are not.

I'm not seeing half of it, including these first ones listed (among many
others):

> Ajit Khaparde (2):
> be2net: fix to set proper flow control on resume
> be2net: Bug fix to send config commands to hardware after netdev_register

because I already pulled half of it over a week ago.. You seem to not have
noticed, possibly because of some confusion?

Anyway, I do seem to get a proper subset, _and_ the stuff I don't get seem
to be old stuff I already got earlier, so I think everything is fine. But
you should double-check, because my diffstat/shortlog doesn't match yours
due to you apparently having included data from previous pull requests..

Linus