Re: serial port 8250 messed up after coverting from little endian tobig endian on kernel 2.6.31

From: myuboot
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 11:52:05 EST

I happen to use the same code from ar7. So this part
serial_int/serial_out should be fine?

#define PORT(offset) (KSEG1ADDR(MY_MIPSBOARD_REGS_UART0 + (offset * 4)))
static inline unsigned int serial_in(int offset)
{
return readl((void *)PORT(offset));
}

static inline void serial_out(int offset, int value)
{
writel(value, (void *)PORT(offset));
}

Thanks.