Re: [Bug #14141] order 2 page allocation failures (generic)

From: Karol Lewandowski
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 13:18:05 EST

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 03:06:19PM +0100, Mel Gorman wrote:
> Can you test with my kswapd patch applied and commits 373c0a7e,8aa7e847
> reverted please?

It seems that your patch and Frans' reverts together *do* make
difference.

With these patches I haven't been able to trigger failures so far
(in about 6 attempts). I'll continue testing and let you know if
anything changes.

If nothing changes this looks like fix for my problem.

Thanks. Thanks a lot!