Re: system gets stuck in a lock during boot

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 15:09:27 EST

Steven Rostedt wrote:
On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 11:45 -0700, Justin P. Mattock wrote:

yep like I said I owe you guys an apology, for
my mistake(thanks for taking the time).

Well, thank you for reporting it. If nobody reports any problems, we
just assume everything is OK, and as people curse us out and look for
alternatives, we will be sipping our mai-tais in ignorant bliss.

-- Steve

agree,
my main concern when reporting is to make sure
that it's a real issue, and not a mistake like this one.
Anyways, a mai-tais sure does sound good
(sign me up!!)
From what it looks like init was looking for libselinux
in /lib instead of /lib64.
after adjusting the Makefile and adding:
LDFLAGS = -s -L/lib64 -lselinux -lsepol
LIBDIR=/lib64
the system boots right up.
(sh*t built everything to point to lib64(xserver and all).., and
forgot the modify init.c to do the same).

Justin P. Mattock

Justin P. mattock