CGFreak control group visualizer

From: Linus Walleij
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 17:08:02 EST

A while back I started to write CGFreak to visualize the intricacies of control
groups using some python and cairo. (Nothing special, just a hobby - famous
last words.) I have a web page of it running with some explanations of what
you see here:

http://cgfreak.sourceforge.net/

The basic idea is that resources can often be represented in piecharts,
everyone should be familiar with these from school and economists love
them. So I visualize system resources in control groups as piecharts and
now I have also started to make it a bit interactive. It all grew out of the
educational need to understand scheduling and control groups.

I don't know if you think this is as fun as I think, it's nice images anyway,
I don't know how accurate they are, feedback and patches welcome.

Linus Walleij