Re: [git patches] parisc for 2.6.32

From: Kyle McMartin
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 13:54:06 EST

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 10:40:10AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Oct 2009, Kyle McMartin wrote:
> <
> > Mostly fixes, except for the tracehook stuff...
>
> I don't see how this can be fixes, since I can't recall any parisc pulls
> during the merge window.
>
> Yes, there have been parisc changes, but they've all come in through
> commits that either were global and people also fixed up parisc while at
> it (eg things like "fcntl: add F_[SG]ETOWN_EX"), or they have been build
> cleanups where you were cc'd but apparently never even bothered to ack the
> change.

Christoph Hellwig (1):
parisc: convert to asm-generic/hardirq.h

Jaswinder Singh Rajput (1):
parisc: includecheck fix: signal.c

James Bottomley (1):
parisc: add me to Maintainers

- These could wait.

Helge Deller (3):
parisc: rename parisc's vmalloc_start to parisc_vmalloc_start
parisc: Fix linker script breakage.
agp: parisc-agp.c - use correct page_mask function

- 3 build fixes (the vmalloc one is a warning because of a name
collision.)

Julia Lawall (1):
parisc: correct use of SHF_ALLOC

- Correctness fix (the two symbols have identical values, but still.)

Kyle McMartin (7):
parisc: tracehook_report_syscall
parisc: tracehook_signal_handler
parisc: add missing TI_TASK macro in syscall.S
parisc: split syscall_trace into two halves
parisc: stop using task->ptrace for {single,block}step flags
parisc: add skeleton syscall.h
parisc: HAVE_ARCH_TRACEHOOK

- Fine, I can drop these until .33

Tim Abbott (1):
parisc: Make THREAD_SIZE available to assembly files and linker
scripts.

- Build fix.

I mean, take them, or don't. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I
do this on a volunteer basis when I have free time between work and
school...

regards, Kyle