Linux 2.6.27.36

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Oct 05 2009 - 13:30:35 EST

I'm announcing the release of the 2.6.27.36 kernel. All users of the
2.6.27 kernel series are very strongly encouraged to upgrade.

I'll also be replying to this message with a copy of the patch between
2.6.27.35 and 2.6.27.36

The updated 2.6.27.y git tree can be found at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.27.y.git
and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.27.y.git;a=summary

thanks,

greg k-h

------------

Makefile | 2 +-
drivers/isdn/gigaset/bas-gigaset.c | 16 +++++++++-------
drivers/net/enc28j60.c | 4 +++-
drivers/net/pcmcia/pcnet_cs.c | 2 +-
drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54usb.c | 1 +
fs/inode.c | 14 ++++++++------
mm/hugetlb.c | 2 +-
mm/memory.c | 3 ++-
mm/mmap.c | 4 ++--
net/ax25/af_ax25.c | 2 +-
net/bridge/br_netfilter.c | 2 +-
net/packet/af_packet.c | 4 ++--

Arjan van de Ven (2):
net ax25: Fix signed comparison in the sockopt handler
net: Make the copy length in af_packet sockopt handler unsigned

Baruch Siach (1):
enc28j60: fix RX buffer overflow

Christian Lamparter (1):
p54usb: add Zcomax XG-705A usbid

Cord Walter (1):
pcnet_cs: Fix misuse of the equality operator.

Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
Linux 2.6.27.36

Hugh Dickins (1):
mm: fix anonymous dirtying

Jan Kara (1):
fs: make sure data stored into inode is properly seen before unlocking new inode

Lee Schermerhorn (2):
hugetlb: restore interleaving of bootmem huge pages (2.6.31)
mmap: avoid unnecessary anon_vma lock acquisition in vma_adjust()

Patrick McHardy (1):
netfilter: bridge: refcount fix

Tilman Schmidt (1):
Fix incorrect stable backport to bas_gigaset