Re: [109/136] USB: xhci: Make TRB completion code comparison readable.

From: David Vrabel
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 12:43:17 EST

Greg KH wrote:
> 2.6.31-stable review patch. If anyone has any objections, please let us know.
>
> ------------------
> From: Sarah Sharp <sarah.a.sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> commit 66d1eebce5cca916e0b08d961690bb01c64751ef upstream.
>
> Use trb_comp_code instead of getting the completion code from the transfer
> event every time.

Are all these xhci patches really candidates for the stable tree? XHCI
support is marked as EXPERIMENTAL, the xhci standard is still at the
draft stage, and I don't believe there are any xhci products available
on the market yet.

David
--
David Vrabel, Senior Software Engineer, Drivers
CSR, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Tel: +44 (0)1223 692562