Re: 2.6.31-rc5 regression: hd don't show up

From: Tim Blechmann
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 03:32:20 EST

On 10/02/2009 07:20 AM, Tejun Heo wrote:
> Tejun Heo wrote:
>>> i didn't really pay attention to it ... at my currently running system,
>>> it doesn't show up ... but i will keep my eyes open ...
>>
>> Can you please reboot several times and see whether that happens? The
>> bug is quite obscure and I wanna be sure before pushing it upstream.
>
> Ping?

since i have this kernel running, i didn't see any of these messages,
still, my hds always showed up ...
not sure, if this is related to your patch or if the buggy behavior,
just didn't occur ...

tim

--
tim@xxxxxxxxxx
http://tim.klingt.org

Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness
Samuel Beckett