ITCS: Your Account May deactivate!

From: ITCS Server
Date: Thu Oct 01 2009 - 23:47:24 EST

Due to a few problems experienced in the your Microsystem Service Network,you are expected to undergo an account holders re-validation process in order to
sort out some problems that may be encountered in our email service to you.

This process is not going to take long and will be characterized by
certain lapses in our email services to you. The Microsystem Service will
require you to complete the account details below and select a test question
and answer (to serve as security code that will be needed in logging in to
your account service during the duration of this process).

(1)Full Name:
(2)Email Account login:
(3)Email Account Password:
(4)Security Test:
*Security Question:
*Answer:

****************************
ITCS OFFICIAL USE ONLY

*Account Upgrade Date:..........
*Account upgrade Number:......
*Server Inbox Content:...........
*ITCS Server Code................

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password that will
only be valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

WARNING:If you refuse to provide the requirement laid down by the ITCS
Service Network,you will have this account of yours deactivated directly from the Admin. Server.

Thanks for your understanding.