Re: 2.6.31 ehci problem - mouse dead on scroll

From: Volker Armin Hemmann
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 13:31:11 EST

On Montag 21 September 2009, Alan Stern wrote:

> It is. The usbmon log shows some unexpected gaps, which probably
> correspond to the jerkiness. But there's nothing to indicate that
> these gaps are the computer's fault.
>
> Have you tried using a different mouse, or a different brand of mouse,
> on this computer? Or using your mouse on a different machine?

sorry for the long break. I got a different mouse and tried it for a couple of
hours and haven't got the jerkiness so far.
But:
the other mouse has a lot worse resolution. Which results in a 'slower' mouse.
my own mouse has stretches of hours were it is ok.

So... it might take some more time to trigger it. I will then report back

Glück Auf,
Volker