[patch 0/2] nohz tweaking

From: Martin Schwidefsky
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 08:26:02 EST

Greetings,
the two remainting patches of the nohz performance work I've been
doing. Both have been sent to the mailing lists before. Ingo had
a comment about patch #1, but no one but me seems to be interested
in patch #2. Neverless I would like to get both patches upstream.
I can create a branch for them on git390 but I feel that they should
go the path all the other nohz/time/clocksource patches went.

--
blue skies,
Martin.