Re: [tip:x86/kbuild] x86: Don't silently override CONFIG_64BIT in'make oldconfig'

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Fri Sep 25 2009 - 05:09:26 EST

Jeff Dike wrote:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 04:29:38PM -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
Jeff, could you re-send this as a proper patch with an SOB line?

I could - I wanted to get it out for comment first in case anyone had
any conniptions, especially about moving the include of the arch
Makefile.

I'll take another look at it tomorrow and send it out properly...

Jeff

Ping on this? Also, Sam, it would be great if you could comment on the patch:

http://marc.info?i=20090911211654.GA11399@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-hpa