Re: fanotify as syscalls

From: Arjan van de Ven
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 07:32:49 EST

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:39:33 +0100
Tvrtko Ursulin <tvrtko.ursulin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Lived with it because there was no other option. We used LSM while it
> was available for modules but then it was taken away.

... at which point you could have submitted your LSM module for
inclusion... you'd be the first (and only?) Anti Virus vendor that
would be in the mainline kernel.. speaking of competitive advantage,
coming out of the box in all distributions.

sadly this road hasn't been chosen....

visit http://www.lesswatts.org