Re: mailing list for trace users

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Tue Sep 22 2009 - 15:15:42 EST

On 09/22/2009 10:09 PM, Mike Galbraith wrote:
On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 17:03 +0300, Avi Kivity wrote:
On 09/22/2009 04:53 PM, Mike Galbraith wrote:
Parses fine here, and INSTALL_MOD_STRIP=1 made zero difference. can you
send me that module and .config gzipped up?

Sent privately.
I can reproduce with your config, so do don't (thankfully) need to rip
binary apart looking for tools things. Will take a look.

Thanks! While trace/perf still have some rough edges, they've already proven incredibly valuable for debugging and performance analysis.