Re: [Patch] AMD64_EDAC: Fix amd64_map_to_dcs_mask

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Mon Sep 21 2009 - 10:55:17 EST

Hi Keith,

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:28:53AM -0700, Keith Mannthey wrote:
> > By the way, your patches made me look harder at that code region and
> > I've found some more problems with it which I've fixed. Would you like
> > to test the whole bunch of fixes on your setup?
>
> Yes please send any changes you have. I have a decent test setup for
> live errors.

The patch queue is at

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bp/bp.git

the 'edac-fixes' branch.

Please do test and let me know of any problems you might have.

Thanks a lot.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Operating | Advanced Micro Devices GmbH
System | Karl-Hammerschmidt-Str. 34, 85609 Dornach b. München, Germany
Research | Geschäftsführer: Andrew Bowd, Thomas M. McCoy, Giuliano Meroni
Center | Sitz: Dornach, Gemeinde Aschheim, Landkreis München
(OSRC) | Registergericht München, HRB Nr. 43632