Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] [IMPORTANT] linux-fbdev is moving tokernel.org

From: Bruno PrÃmont
Date: Sun Sep 06 2009 - 11:52:07 EST

Hi Geert,

On Sun, 06 September 2009 Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> The linux-fbdev mailing lists (linux-fbdev-devel and
> linux-fbdev-users) are being migrated from SourceForge.net to a
> single mailing list at kernel.org
> (Thanks David!).

> I haven't arranged archives of the new mailing list yet. I also
> haven't send a patch to Linus to update MAINTAINERS. I will do that
> in the coming days.

While subscribing the new list to archive services it might be a good
opportunity to also "subscribe" the new list to patchwork.

The question though is who shall manage it so as to have the patch
listing match the actual patch state... (e.g. so it's not just an index
of all patches submitted but with all patches marked "new" forever)

Bruno