Re: Regression: Linux 2.6.31-rc7 lost sensors on asus mobo

From: Stefan Richter
Date: Sat Aug 22 2009 - 10:39:20 EST

Gene Heskett wrote:
I have applied that fix from the bz entry to my grub.conf but have not rebooted as yet. However if this asus_atk0110.ko module is supposed to do the same job, then obviously I do not have some other, required option set in my .config's for rc6 and rc7. Directly choosing it doesn't seem to be available in a make xconfig. What am I missing?

The entry is in 'Device Drivers'/ 'Hardware Monitoring support'/ 'ASUS ATK0110 ACPI hwmon (SENSORS_ATK0110)' and depends on: HWMON (Hardware Monitoring support), X86, ACPI, EXPERIMENTAL. ACPI in turn depends on PM (Power Management support).
--
Stefan Richter