Re: usbutils 0.86 release

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 18:43:30 EST

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 03:36:26PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> Here's the 0.86 release of usbutils.
>
> There's a few minor fixups for the usb-devices script, as well as a
> patch to help make fetching HID descriptors a bit more robust.
>
> And a number of build configuration fixes as well.
>
> The tarballs can be downloaded from sf.net at:
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3581
>
> Or directly from kernel.org now:
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/usb/usbutils/

Ok, I take that back, they can't be downloaded from the sf.net site as I
can't figure out how to upload a new version there with the "improved"
interface they have now provided.

So for the near future, usbutils releases will be found on kernel.org as
it's just so damm simpler than a 4-part multi-form-javascript-lunacy
that sf.net seems to now rely on.

thanks,

greg k-h