How to get the address of the page structure from the given virtual address?

From: B.Vinai Kumar
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 10:31:48 EST

Hi List

1) I allocated 8 pages using alloc_pages(GFP_KERNEL, 3). This function
returns the pointer to the first page's page structure.
How can I get the page structure address of the remaining 7 pages?

2) There is a function page_address() which takes the page structure
as an argument and returns the virtual address of the page
that is pointed by that page structure. Is there any method which
retrives the address of the page structure?

Thanks,
Vinai.