[GIT PULL] MMC fixes

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Fri Jul 31 2009 - 06:36:41 EST

Linus, please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/drzeus/mmc.git for-linus

to receive some small fixes and a bigger fix to handle cache aliasing
when doing PIO.

This pull request will also be my last as I'm stepping down as MMC
maintainer. Andrew will be handling the patches for now until a proper
maintainer structure is in place.

MAINTAINERS | 3 +--
drivers/misc/cb710/sgbuf2.c | 4 ----
drivers/mmc/host/cb710-mmc.c | 6 +++---
drivers/mmc/host/imxmmc.c | 2 +-
drivers/mmc/host/sdhci.c | 10 ++++++++--
include/linux/cb710.h | 29 +++--------------------------
include/linux/scatterlist.h | 2 ++
lib/scatterlist.c | 16 ++++++++++++----

Joe Perches (1):
imxmmc: Remove unnecessary semicolons

Pierre Ossman (1):
mmc: orphan subsystem

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (3):
lib/scatterlist: add a flags to signalize mapping direction
sdhci: use SG_MITER_TO_SG/SG_MITER_FROM_SG
cb710: use SG_MITER_TO_SG/SG_MITER_FROM_SG

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.