Re: [Bug #13667] drm: display arifacts when X.Org is stopped

From: Frans Pop
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 07:41:12 EST

On Thursday 30 July 2009, Dave Airlie wrote:

> >> Great. Thanks in advance, I do appreciate it.
> >
> > Any news on this?
>
> http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/iommu-agp.git
>
> don't suppose you could pull that tree in and see if it helps?

Sure I can :-)
I merged its master branch on top of current mainline + some local patches
I have. But I'm afraid it does not make any difference.

Note that I also added Venki's PAT patch set for .32 [1] in my local
patches because of this issue, but that does not make any difference
either.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/7/10/284