Re: MMC: Make the configuration memory resource optional

From: Ian Molton
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 09:51:58 EST

Magnus Damm wrote:

Note that I don't need clocklib to get the tmio_mmc driver working for
my platform. It's something _you_ need for the MFD chips. But you seem
to want me to fix it for you even though I don't have any particular
need for it.

Actually, the tmio-mmc driver works perfectly on the MFD chips right now. These are the chips it was written to handle.

YOU want to change it, not me. Don't try to turn the argument around.

One more of these "its all your fault and you're deliberately blocking me" whines and I *will* start doing just that.

Can we keep it technical now, please?

-Ian (pissed off now)