Re: New MMC maintainer needed

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 16:22:26 EST

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 01:08:08 +0100
Ian Molton <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Pierre - do you have a bunch of MMC spec-type docs around? I've lost all
> but the few sparse datasheets for TMIO that I had, so some docs covering
> protocol / commands would be useful. Any references / downloads that you
> know of?

I use the public specs from sdcard.org for more or less everything. I
also have a MMC 4 spec, which was generously donated to me by Nokia.
Unfortunately I am not allowed to pass that on. I can look things up
for people if they have specific questions though.

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.