Re: RFC for a new Scheduling policy/class in the Linux-kernel

From: Raistlin
Date: Tue Jul 14 2009 - 14:20:22 EST

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 13:03 +0200, Peter Zijlstra wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 12:47 +0200, Raistlin wrote:
> > [1] http://feanor.sssup.it/%7Elipari/papers/rtss2001-bwi.ps.gz
>
> That link seems to require a user/pass combination.

Oh, damn, sorry about that!

I thought I downloaded the paper once from Peppe's website, but I
suppose I'm wrong. Now I see there's also a disclaimer about that IEEE
copyright stuff there, but I did not notice it! :-(

Anyway, here are two working links to all the BWI details for UPs:
http://feanor.sssup.it/~faggioli/lipari_lamastra_abeni_bwi.pdf
http://feanor.sssup.it/~faggioli/rtss2001-bwi.ps.gz

Sorry again and Regards,
Dario

Dario Faggioli, ReTiS Lab, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa (Italy)

http://blog.linux.it/raistlin / raistlin@xxxxxxxxx /
dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx