ACPI: undefined processor 0?!

From: Tj Hariharan
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 16:36:14 EST

Hi I am a user of arch linux. I compil my own kernel (from linus' git
tree). Now, as of about 2 days ago, my syslog has been getting spammed with
the following message:

"Jun 23 11:37:38 TjsLaptop logger: ACPI group/action undefined: processor /
CPU0"

Can anyone tell me as to the reason for this. ACPI seems to work fine
otherwise. /proc/acpi is populated like it always is, as far as i can tell
everything is where it should be in there. (Including a
/proc/acpi/processors/CPU0, its there and working).

Thank you in advance.
--
-Tj (Tejas Hariharan)
Tj@xxxxxxxxxxxx