Re: [bug] __nf_ct_refresh_acct(): WARNING: at lib/list_debug.c:30__list_add+0x7d/0xad()

From: Patrick McHardy
Date: Sat Jun 20 2009 - 11:57:05 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Patrick McHardy <kaber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ingo, could you please try whether this patch (combined with the last one) makes any difference? Enabling CONFIG_NETFILTER_DEBUG could also help.

Mind pushing it upstream, and i'll keep things monitored over the week following when it hits upstream?

The reason is, the crash ratio is worse than 1:1000, it took a day and a 1000 tests to trigger that one. I havent seen it after that.

So it's going to be a very slow observation and you shouldnt serialize on me - giving you a 'it works' positive result will take 10,000 random bootp tests or so - that's a week or longer. (it can take a long time to hit that especially in the merge window when there's a lot of various test failures that cause hickups in the test stream.)

OK thanks, I'll push it upstream soon.

( Mailing me an upstream sha1 when all fixes in this area have hit upstream would certainly be welcome - i can use that as a 'no crashes expected in that area from that point on' flag day. )

Sure, will do.