Re: Volunteering for stable patch review process

From: Stefan Bader
Date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 14:43:40 EST

Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:37 PM, Chris Wright<chrisw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Luis R. Rodriguez (mcgrof@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
I'm curious what the process is to join the group of volunteers to
review stable patches. Can't seem to find the docs for it. The only
excerpt I see is:

Review committee:

- This is made up of a number of kernel developers who have volunteered for
this task, and a few that haven't.
Just send a note (you just did) and we'll put you on the review list
(I just did).

OK thanks, I wasn't particularly looking to volunteer but to get info
as to how to do it. But since you've already added me, lets go through
with it -- I may at least be able to help review wireless stuff.

Luis

Ok, thanks for checking out that, Luis. I'd be interested in getting in participating. Which was the part that made Luis ask. Could you add me too?

Thanks,
Stefan

--

When all other means of communication fail, try words!